Forum

Yanvid receiving chips from Zivas Cheating Cunt
The Cure wrote
at 3:55 PM, Thursday February 15, 2018 EST
http://gpokr.com/games/80872104
Here is the proof and I hope this time you ban him for good I am sick of this.
I want this cheating to stop right now.
No banning for a month or 2 you get banned for life he is a free roller anyway so Ryan wont miss his money input.

Replies 1 - 10 of 15 Next › Last »
DaddyME wrote
at 12:51 PM, Friday February 16, 2018 EST
Enforce the rules
"pebble" wrote
at 1:59 PM, Friday February 16, 2018 EST
i told kc about this today and he did nothing... he even went to table where zivas was playing watched for a while... said nothing and left.... great job Kc!!!
KC 97 wrote
at 2:19 PM, Friday February 16, 2018 EST
thnks pebble.i will talk to greg on this as i dont have the resources that he has...i looked at replay and looked at ip addresses...there are some Questions there that i have and greg has had prior dealings with both players..hope this satisfies you ..but i can guess that it wont...have a nice day
"pebble" wrote
at 2:53 PM, Friday February 16, 2018 EST
Kc, perhaps you should respond to "the cure" and "daddyme" who just simply want the rules adhered .
KC 97 wrote
at 3:28 PM, Friday February 16, 2018 EST
im pretty sure they can read my post ..if not they can let me know....
DaddyME wrote
at 5:13 PM, Friday February 16, 2018 EST
KC and Greg

The issue is very simple. If you have proof that he/they are cheating... exercise your authority. Impose the appropriate punishment. Thank you.
The Cure wrote
at 6:15 AM, Saturday February 17, 2018 EST
When I reported Zivas passing chips to Yanvid 4 MONTHS AGO yes 4 MONTHS AGO.Greg told me that he couldn't do anything unless there was proof.
Well there were 5 players on the table who saw Zivas go 30k or so bet then Yanvid raises and Zivas folds.
HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO LET THIS HAPPEN ???
I mean come on,whats the point in us trying to better ourselves with luck being on our side when CLEARLY people are cheating and getting away with it ???
Many regular players don't know what the score is as regards cheating but many a player KNOW that Yanvid is cheating all the time.
How do you expect me and other players to recommend this site when the cards are stacked against you, there is no point in playing is there !!!
CHEATS SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE AND ALL MEDALS+ STATS REMOVED.
WHAT ABOUT 1 ip.address = 1 player and only be able to log on at that ip.address IS THAT POSSIBLE ???
THIS NEEDS SORTING OUT RIGHT NOW !!!!
"pebble" wrote
at 1:03 PM, Saturday February 17, 2018 EST
your'e right of course cure, but mods aren't interested in whats right, they just want the easy life, most of them are never on here, oh and i am surprise you haven't been muted for saying "cunt" they love threatening your chat/ posing.
gnice37 wrote
at 4:40 PM, Thursday February 22, 2018 EST
thx for taking care of this KC....for everyone else the proof that i need is hand numbers like the cure showed above ex. gpokr.com/games/80872104

thx for reporting Cure
DaddyME wrote
at 9:56 AM, Friday February 23, 2018 EST
ok, yaniv/zivas is banned. What will prevent him from opening new accounts and commit the same acts?
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary