Forum

New Refill Rule
Ryan wrote
at 6:31 PM, Monday April 21, 2008 EDT
Just wanted to post a note that soon a new refill rule will be added. The rule restricts refills to one every ten minutes like before. The difference is that it is IP based so it will apply to all of your accounts.

So if you reach your limit on one account, log out and log in to another account, you still won't be able to refill.

The reason for this change is to encourage better poker playing at the lower tables.

Replies 1 - 10 of 57 Next › Last »
JulesDogg wrote
at 6:39 PM, Monday April 21, 2008 EDT
Ryan, I like it, nice one.
.4. wrote
at 6:48 PM, Monday April 21, 2008 EDT
oh no.....
Boozin wrote
at 6:50 PM, Monday April 21, 2008 EDT
OH POOP i`m so PPOOOOOOOPPPED then!
anyways good luck to all the PPOOOOPP players LIKE ME!
LauraBaybee08x wrote
at 6:51 PM, Monday April 21, 2008 EDT
what are me n mike gonaaaa do :'(
LauraBaybee08x wrote
at 6:51 PM, Monday April 21, 2008 EDT
and booz!!
brocky800 wrote
at 6:53 PM, Monday April 21, 2008 EDT
Fuck yehhh Ryan cuz i pay for membership on 2 accounts and this is what I was asking for!!!
Country Girl wrote
at 6:54 PM, Monday April 21, 2008 EDT
Ryan~ you are such a fair man!! I think it will show who the better players really are! hahahaha xoxxo
scroooge wrote
at 7:51 PM, Monday April 21, 2008 EDT
From a marketers point of view, I see where you're coming from.

It will increase memberships. In our case, 6 or more people playing in the same office will need 25k to start the month, or we'll be tripping each other up, daily.

I do think you'll reduce site traffic, so its a trade off isnt it....membership revenue vs advertising revenue.

I'm sorry you've chosen to do this.I for one have enjoyed harvesting the crazies.

John in Aus
sboll wrote
at 8:02 PM, Monday April 21, 2008 EDT
Yay, good plan, we finally get rid of brocky/Mike!
Before I called the 25/50 tables the "idiot tables", a pile of dirt where it was fucking hard to get out. This month I called them the brocky tables, a pile of dirt where you met an account of brocky going all in everywhere and still fucking hard to get out. Hope this new rule changes that.

Snookered wrote
at 8:05 PM, Monday April 21, 2008 EDT
Ryan quotes'reason for this change is to encourage better poker playing at the lower tables'

Really you just want more memberships tell the truth
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary