Forum

Hmm is he a cheat?
Dr Claw wrote
at 9:25 PM, Monday November 27, 2006 EST
Just been playing one on one with a guy called mathiouse, he's like 53rd or something. Was playing him for a while but there was also Dues Ex Machina sitting at the table but was afk all the time we was playing (which was for a good ten minuets or so) because there was 3 of us (inc afk guy) it was sorta messing things up for us so I was going to find another table. I sat out (away) and as soon as (I mean the second I went away) mathiouse and Dues Ex Machina started playig together so I thoght to myself Ill have a game with them both. But when I come back from away and they finished their hand mathiouse went afk Ex machina was already called in the next hand but folded imidietly and they both dissapeared. Now this by just a BIG coincidence and I aplogise if this is the case but this diddnt seem right at all to me and smelt very fishy. Esspecily with mathiouse being high rank and the other char had no rank (well 1*** rank).
Just thought I'lled let you guys know as I know its hard work to build up rank and for some one to explote the game like this could ruin it.

Replies 1 - 4 of 4
Kristine wrote
at 7:58 PM, Tuesday November 28, 2006 EST
That's a pretty gray area, Dr. Claw. We all know there are NO CHEATS here at gpokr.
StevenL wrote
at 2:57 PM, Thursday November 30, 2006 EST
show up once a month, and ur an expert huh? ^^
cAPSLOCK wrote
at 1:23 AM, Saturday December 2, 2006 EST
Heh... still, yes, I have seen some interesting sort of stuff. Problem is it is pretty tough to prove collusion.
Cooler wrote
at 9:39 PM, Sunday December 3, 2006 EST
I know at the end that this is a free site & means nothing to win a button, turd whatever you want to call them but you would like to think that we all at least play within the spirit of the site & not try to create an unfair advantage for ones self, & if you are going to have multiple accts it for some reason as to try & win the everfresh challenge not to build your bank so you can bully tables & increase your stack:
------ Starting Hand -------
lele calls
na mao checks
Dealing flop: [4h, 2h, Th]
lele bets $2000
na mao calls
Dealing turn: [2s]
Dealing river: [6c]
na mao shows [Ac, 4d] for two pair, fours and twos
lele shows [7c, 5s] for a pair of twos
na mao wins main pot 8000
lele leaves the table
na mao sits out
na mao leaves the table
lele sits in
na mao sits in
lele calls
Dealing flop: [Qd, Ts, 7s]
Dealing turn: [2h]
Dealing river: [3c]
lele shows [8d, 6h] for Queen high
na mao shows [Td, 9h] for a pair of tens
na mao wins main pot 3000
na mao wins side pot 500
lele leaves the table
na mao sits out
na mao leaves the table
na mao fan sits in
na mao sits in
na mao folds
na mao fan wins main pot 2500
na mao fan raises $1500
na mao calls
Dealing flop: [6h, 8s, Ah]
Dealing turn: [Kd]
Dealing river: [7d]
na mao fan shows [9c, 4d] for Ace high
na mao shows [8d, Tc] for a pair of eights
na mao wins main pot 5000
na mao fan leaves the table
na mao sits out
na mao leaves the table
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary