Forum

unknown3711010
na mao wrote
at 5:30 PM, Friday December 1, 2006 EST
hi...i dont know if the problem is only with me.. but i cant play poker...its not working! is it a problem of the site?? I tried to connect the site all day! thanks!! see u guys

Replies 1 - 8 of 8
noddin0ff wrote
at 7:12 PM, Friday December 1, 2006 EST
I can't get gpoker to load useing Firefox 1.5.0.8 on a Mac OS 10.3.9.

It gives the server busy message. I've cleared the cache from the preferences. I deleted the cache in the users/library folder. Is it a cookie issue?

On the same mac, I can run Camino and play, but frequently cards don't show up either on the table or in my hand. Sit out/in won't refresh the cards.

I couldn't run the dice game either in firefox.
na mao wrote
at 7:17 AM, Saturday December 2, 2006 EST
i am using internet explorer! last month i played with no problem!! ever time i refresh the site, i only can see the table, but not the button "start play" or the other guys! i wanna play!!!! hehe
na mao wrote
at 7:30 AM, Saturday December 2, 2006 EST
Please Ryan.. help me!!
I wasnt able to play this month yet! What i have to do?? i wanna play! lol! Only Kdice is working here! but i wanna play gpokr! hehe
thanks... see u!
Ryan wrote
at 12:33 PM, Saturday December 2, 2006 EST
Clear your browser cache.

And congrats on last month!
na mao wrote
at 12:49 PM, Saturday December 2, 2006 EST
Oh.. thanks Ryan!!! now its works!!!
And thanks for the congrats... i will try to be first again this month!! hehee
see u bud!! and thanks again!!!
unknown3941494 wrote
at 8:21 PM, Saturday December 2, 2006 EST
Ryan
When I went to access thru my desktop favorites, which I have done a hundred times before, it now does not remember me. I can not remember my password, so I went to reset it and got the email sent to me, BUT, when I click on the link to reset and change password, it goes back to the table. THere is 2 links in the email, one to go to poker and one to reset password, and both links go back to the table. I would like to continue with my old ID, as before I was "bluffer", now I had to changae it and use a different email address. Canyou help me please.
Ryan wrote
at 12:28 AM, Sunday December 3, 2006 EST
Seems like some things are not fully changed over yet.

In your email replace gpokr.com with aplayr.com and it will work.
noddin0ff wrote
at 7:24 AM, Sunday December 3, 2006 EST
Thanks ryan. apokr worked on firefox/mac for me. Good name change too since I always type gpoker by accident.

Still have issues with logging in on various pages. FF wouldn't let me log in to the form...Camino would. But I'm happy for now!

Thanks
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary