Forum

gnice the exposed as the piece of shit he really is
lexluger wrote
at 10:53 PM, Wednesday January 17, 2024 EST
Zoid/ Lars/amoos. wish u the best.. THE REST OF YALL FUCK EVERY GODDAMN ONE OF YOU.. I have been bullied to the point I cannot take it no more.. left the 1/17 mini freeroll up 125 BB bc gnice is a goddamn fraud.. I dont need to get into the details...fuck green girl , fuck lulu fuck hillbilly etc I hope all of yall die in a goddamn car wreck , your families, kids , pets, etc... Im so sick of this goddamnn gpokr mafia fucks.. please die soon I will never be back

Replies 1 - 7 of 7
gnice37 wrote
at 11:06 PM, Wednesday January 17, 2024 EST
i try to be fair and i guess lex thinks he can get away with talking however he wants to players, but when he gets it back he expects me to ban them...not happening. I apologize to everyone for allowing lex to have chat for so long. i was trying to be nice and give him a chance, but that was a big mistake on my part.
pacific place wrote
at 10:51 AM, Thursday January 18, 2024 EST
Let's not just ban chat only, we all want him to be gone! Please shadow and IP ban if possible considering the fact that how toxic one can be to spread negativity across the community till most of the good old players are gone.
pierthr wrote
at 9:10 PM, Thursday January 18, 2024 EST
agreed we dont need that kind of people
highly skilled wrote
at 9:53 AM, Friday January 19, 2024 EST
You'll be back next week under a different name.
Ramu the hacker wrote
at 8:59 PM, Friday January 19, 2024 EST
Gnice is so nice, don't blame him, he is one of best guy in gpokr
pierthr wrote
at 1:26 PM, Sunday January 21, 2024 EST
ty gnice 4 all the gd work wouf
Created wrote
at 1:19 AM, Monday January 29, 2024 EST
Sorry lex, ive had a couple good chats with you and appreciate when you've played and discussed good poker. However, im not sure if youre aware of some of your disruptive social habits and how they might get you into trouble with others in the ways you have mentioned?

Id personally rather you be able to stick around and come back from this but I reckon that might be a hard thing to do as some of those bridges may have been burnt.

I don't think you need to apologise Greg. Showing grace is opportunity for others to grow and come back from errors.

And...I love that you mentioned Lars, my gpokr disciple, with kind regards. He is a legend.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary