Forum

unacceptable
tashabee wrote
at 10:38 AM, Sunday February 25, 2024 EST
Big Al Rogorson: Castro turn the wifi back on??
andy keys: Where in the states are you at lil Al?
tashabee: andy lives in Canada why are you talking about his wifi Al?
andy keys: you wont answer because you embarrased?
tashabee: he's from Cuba that doesn't make him a communist either
andy keys: he is just an ignorant pos
Big Al Rogorson: Address me proper & I'll answer your question.
tashabee: my boyfriend is from Cuba he hate communism
andy keys: I was born in Canada
andy keys: my mom was Cuban
Big Al Rogorson: We've been through this. You sport a communist flag. I've had relatives fight & die trying to halt the spread of communism. I have zero respect for anyone who supports it.
andy keys: OK lil AL, where are you at? and your moms basement is not the answer im looking for
Big Al Rogorson: Address me proper if you want an answer, commie.
andy keys: Lil al
andy keys: lol
Noobero Uno is here
andy keys: only an egotistic ass calls himself big
Big Al Rogorson: Name was bestowed upon me by others long ago, castro
tashabee: Article 1(1) of the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination (CERD) defines racial discrimination as a "distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin
andy keys: Awwwww how cute lol
tashabee: you are being a racist based on a mans nationality
andy keys: He is a fucking racist POS
tashabee: yes he is
andy keys: I always have said it
this sight sucks is here
Big Al Rogorson: I don't care about race.
Big Al Rogorson: Why do you care anyway, tasha. You & I have never had a cross word.
tashabee: you are ignorant racism covers more
andy keys: you are probably from the backwoods
Big Al Rogorson: Nope.
spike1 is here
andy keys: nh
Big Al Rogorson: And this "International Convention" thing you posted means zilch to me.
Big Al Rogorson: There's only 1 set of laws I care about. It's called the United States Constitution.

Replies 1 - 6 of 6
Big Al Rogorson wrote
at 10:59 AM, Sunday February 25, 2024 EST
Wow! Wow! Wow! I just lost ALL respect for you. Wow!
***Insane*** wrote
at 1:39 PM, Sunday February 25, 2024 EST
Wow al, I thought you and Andy were just smack talking each other the other day in tourney but there is a line that has been crossed and gone beyond smack talk. We are trying to keep this site together and with glue at the moment and crap like that is disolvent for the site. Andy is a hard working family man and doesnt deserve to have that thrown at him.

Big Al Rogorson wrote
at 2:54 PM, Sunday February 25, 2024 EST
Insane....what Tash-tattler didn't c&p was Andy dropping F-bombs at me & calling me names. That was conveniently left off.

Also....all I'm doing is expressing my disdain for communism to him. I never insult his ethnicity, race, etc. Anyone with decent reading comprehension can see that.
andy keys wrote
at 3:03 PM, Sunday February 25, 2024 EST
LIL Al, you have been a racist against my Cuban flag from day 1, if you dont like a person because of his flag that is Racism andd yes I will call you every freaking name in the book for that you oiece of shit racist mother fucker, hey I got some more for you, my kids are half black. what you got to say about that Lil Al
highly skilled wrote
at 3:19 PM, Sunday February 25, 2024 EST
> Big Al Rogorson: Castro turn the wifi back on??
You know Castro died almost 8 years ago right?

>Big Al Rogorson: We've been through this. You sport a communist flag. I've had relatives fight & die trying to halt the spread of communism. I have zero respect for anyone who supports it.

The Cuban flag wasn't created by a communist government. It was established in 1902 prior to any such groups coming to power in the state. It was surprisingly not changed when Castro took over, which is unusual for a communist leader to leave an existing flag.

annat wrote
at 5:08 PM, Sunday February 25, 2024 EST
This has been addressed. Thank you!
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary