Forum

unknown5464725
Dr Claw wrote
at 10:04 PM, Saturday December 9, 2006 EST
The game has been really bad for me today, total freezing the starting up again after my timer has ran down and sods law has it that its been on hands I really wanted ,so very frustrating indeed.

Ive tryed using all sorts of browsers, firefox, netscape, IE and seamonkey just to name a few.Im running a nice spec pc (3g proc ,1g ram , 256 Card) and have a 8mb broadband connection.

It mostly happens when people join or leave the table but it still happens randomly when they dont. Never had a problem with this game its always run smoothly for me but today....

Just though Illed let you know my difficulties, fingers crossed things go well tomorrow, I cant be doing without a game or 200 on here :P but I certainly cant stand to play it the way its running for me atm.

Replies 1 - 5 of 5
Ryan wrote
at 10:29 PM, Saturday December 9, 2006 EST
I'm working on the server side of things now to make things smoother. It should be better tomorrow.
Dr Claw wrote
at 11:12 PM, Saturday December 9, 2006 EST
Thats great news, thanks for the response and keep up the good work. <3 this game , so much so that ive abandoned a game I pay for :D
underparnv wrote
at 12:46 PM, Monday December 11, 2006 EST
Hey Ryan,

My buddy Reignbare and I are seemingly having the same problems as Mr., err...Dr. Claw is having. Are you performing maintenance on the server now??

Thanks!
HT wrote
at 1:23 PM, Monday December 11, 2006 EST
Is there a point in attempting to play today or would it be best to just come back tomorrow?
underparnv wrote
at 1:34 PM, Monday December 11, 2006 EST
I am playing just fine now :D
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary